Our experienced and expert staff will guide you through the process of renting, training, monitoring, and field setup. We start with a free consultation to determine the needs of your project and how many units will be required. Once the needs of the project are isolated, the logistics and date of delivery to your project are determined so layout and installation instructions can be given and field personnel can be trained. Training is provided for free to an unlimited number of field staff with the initial delivery to ensure your rented equipment will operate at peak performance.
Once your units are setup and being monitored daily by your field personnel, our maintenance staff will periodically stop by the project site on scheduled visits to do an overall health inspection of the equipment and perform any maintenance tasks required. We truly understand the sensitivity of using this equipment and the consequences of down time in the winter season. That is why our focus is and always has been on our rigorous preventative maintenance program, routine field inspections, and 24/7 customer service and support.
- Wacker Neuson E3000 - Thaw or cure up to 6,000 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson E2200 - Thaw or cure up to 4,400 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson S3000 - Thaw or cure up to 6,000 sq.ft.
- Wacker Neuson HX200 - 200,000 BTU / Heat Exchanger
- Insulation Blankets | Thaw & Curing Blankets - 12'x25'
- Purchase Ground Thaw Equipment - The most recent listings of new and used equipment for sale!
We can service all projects, no matter the size or location with ground thaw equipment, ground thawing blankets, curing blankets, and our expert field staff. Find a lower price? We will match it!
Delivery anywhere in the continental U.S.A.